- Work together to save humanity in the 2008 bestselling cooperative board game! Four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
- Travel around the world, treat local populations, and collect sets of City cards to complete research. Make sure to contain the spread—if there are too many outbreaks, you’ll lose the game.
- As you cure each disease, they become easier to treat and remove from the board. When you’ve cured all four diseases, your team wins the game!
- Each player can take advantage of their role’s special abilities. Use your strengths to support your team’s strategy as you work to discover cures
- All players start in Atlanta at the Center for Disease Control. Build research stations in other parts of the globe to travel and discover cures more efficiently!
- Use Event cards for their special one-time effects to help your team get ahead. And when you’re ready for a new challenge, adjust the game’s difficulty by adding more Epidemic cards to the deck.