- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a Sequence.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Players select a card of their choice from their hand and place it face up on a discard pile. Then they place a chip on the corresponding space on the board. Each card is pictured twice on the game board, so choose your space wisely!
- Jacks with two eyes are wild and can be used to place a chip on any space on the board. A one-eyed Jack can be played to remove an opponent's chip from the board. Keep in mind, you cannot remove a chip from a completed SEQUENCE.
- The first player or team to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES wins the game. It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting - it's SEQUENCE!